Saturday, January 10, 2009

vacation plan

I am so excited with my upcoming vacation next month. We're heading Vegas, baby! whooo whooaaa!!!
Instead of planning (I've lived in that holy land for 8 years...holy in the sense of flip food galore) about where to go and what to visit, I am planning where to eat! Anak ng teteng. My travel book consists of filipino food restaurant such as jollibee, goldilocks, red ribbon bakeshop, PinoyPinay resto, and my favorite chicken empanada at Valerio's in Charleston Blvd. Hay naku! I have to lose weight before I go there, so I can gain it back.


overheard from a drunk & incoherent 17 year old diabetic who attended a pharm party with his friends: " I LOVE YOU, MoM!"

1 comment:

Yffar (^^,) said...

Greetings!
I am from The Rainbow Bloggers Philippines and we are inviting you to
visit our website http://www.rainbowbloggers.com

This is a collective effort of several Filipino bloggers located both
here in the Philippines and abroad. We feature articles such as news,
events, and literary genres.

Please patronize our very own LGBT Filipino Blog. Comment on the post
and feel free to express your thoughts and opinions.

If you happened to be a blogger and you want to join our writers
circle, just email us with your Name, Blog URL, Blog Title, and Blog
Email to rainbowbloggersphils@ymail.com

You can also add our friendster account:
rainbowbloggersphils@ymail.com

Make it a habit to visit www.rainbowbloggers.com

Thank you and have a nice day!

Yours Truly,
RBP Marketing and Membership Team